Updated on September 12, 2017
Q. What does the Fifth Friday Lāna‘i Package cost and what does it include?
A. The package cost for an adult is $60.00 and includes:
- 1 Ferry Ticket Lahaina to Manele – Up to $30.00 Retail Cost.
- 1 Roundtrip Transport Manele Harbor to City – up to $20.00 Retail Cost.
- 1 Event Fifth Friday Ticket – $5.00 Retail Cost.
- 1 Return Ferry Transport to Lahaina – Included at no extra cost courtesy of Maui County.
- All tax, credit card processing and reservation processing.
- Package offers an optional “NO FERRY” Coupon Code for a credit of $30.00 for Kama‘ainas who have their own ticket and “NO FERRY NO TRANS” Coupon Code for a credit of $50.00 for Kama‘ainas who have their own ferry tickets and make their own transfer arrangements.
Q. Why offer a Fifth Friday Lāna‘i Package?
A. The idea was to make it as easy as possible for a resident or visitor to Maui to participate in a Fifth Friday Lāna‘i Event by providing a convenient “one click” booking option rather than asking a visitor to figure out how to do it themselves all “a la carte”.
Q. Where can I book the Fifth Friday Package?
A. It can be booked on www.lostonlanai.com. Lost on Lāna‘i is a Lāna‘i based activity desk whose principals are active volunteers with the Chamber. Lost on Lāna‘i is contributing their website, services and coordination in support of Fifth Friday Lāna‘i as part of their volunteer efforts and to gain recognition for their company as a supporter of the Chamber.